Friday, February 6, 2009

The Great "Snowstorm"




So if you watch the news then I'm sure you know that a legendary snowstorm is hitting England (mostly London is getting the worst of it, I think). It has snowed on and off for 3 days-ish here. It's wonderful, reminds me of home, and makes everything all the more beautiful. So . . . I've attempted to put some pictures up. They are taken from my window in the front of the house, and they are all pretty much the same--one from each day of snow--but I felt like I needed to document it all since, hey, this hasn't happened for 18 years. Pictures go in order from Day 3, 2, 1. Also notice in pictures, you can park in any direction on any side of the street.

p.s. Someday I will finish telling you about Scotland . . . someday.

p.p.s. People do go sledding here, have snowball fights, and build snowmen. 

p.p.p.s. I might start including a "craving of the day" whenever I post. Today's craving: Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop-Tarts. (It was Doritos for a few days until I noticed they had Doritos in the store and bought some; problem solved--I am problem solver. You too can be a problem solver, if you catch my drift.)

No comments:

Post a Comment